Tri 1 EventsOrganization Type: Sports & Recreation
Address: Kelowna, British Columbia
Contact: Suzy Stanton
Hello Volunteers and Teams,
My name is Suzy Stanton I am the Volunteer Coordinator for Tri 1 Events. We have our Kettle Mettle Dirty (Gravel) Fondo on Saturday, September 25, 2021. We are the oldest Gravel Fondo around. The rides start in Penticton and go along the Kettle Mettle Valley Trail to Kelowna.
This is an outdoor event, here is the link to the ride, https://kettlemettle.ca/.
There are 3 different distances all races finish in Kelowna.
50km Medio Fondo starts at Chute Lake.
Both the 100km Full Fondo and 140km Full Fondo Plus starts in Penticton.
We need individual and team volunteers. Please let me know if your team would be interested in volunteering for us. Dean the Race Director always gives donations to local charities and our groups or teams.
- New in 2021 is Gravel Stage race which is Princeton to Penticton.
- We also need volunteers on the 24th in Kelowna to help with set up, registration, race package pickup and organizing bikes into trucks for transport to Penticton as well as a few other duties. Starting as early as 1 pm until 8 pm.
- All distances of Kettle Mettle Gravel Fondo.
- Penticton volunteers from 6 am to 9 am
- First aid station in Naramata from 7 am to 10 am
- Second aid station at Chute Lake from 8 am until 2 pm
- Kelowna volunteers from 930 am up to 6 pm
We provide all volunteers with a t shirt, lunch or snacks and if requested a confirmation letter of volunteer hours. This is a really fun event to volunteer at.
Can you please let me know if your group would like to volunteer on September 24th or September 25th. If there is a process is to sign up or be a part of your organization and see if anyone wants to volunteer for us. The amount of donation you receive will depend how many volunteers you can provide and the number of hours you volunteer for us.
I look forward from hearing from you. I can provide more information and our Volunteer Waiver Form and race week I sent out a page document with tons of information.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or my cell 778-231-9007.